This is not the first time I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award, but it is the first time I’m going to actually answer the questions. 😛 I was nominated a very long time ago by manbehindthecurtain.ie, my dear friend who blogs about comics, art, literature, and strange (but good) music. I’m sorry I never accepted the award from you, but I will attempt to make it up to you by answering the eleven questions you came up with as well as the eleven that Miss Moogle UK asked me in her lovely nomination. Miss Moogle UK is a rad girl gamer here on WordPress and she also makes entertaining videos over on her Youtube channel. Thank you both so much for thinking of me. Y’all are amazing!
I’ll start off with the rules for accepting this prestigious award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
5. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Now that that’s out of the way, I’ll start with Tommy’s questions:
1.) Who do you think would win in a fight between Elvis and Satan?
~ Elvis. His hair alone would overtake Satan.
2.) Who is your style icon?
~ I have so many…largely the Goths I encounter on Tumblr.
3.) If you could marry one fictional character, who would it be?
~ Ariel from The Little Mermaid
4.) Have you ever had an encounter with the supernatural?
~ I don’t think so. I’ve been told that I am not sensitive to those vibrations. I wish I was!
5.) What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
~ I never remember my dreams.
6.) If there was to be a movie of your life, what genre would it be, who would play you and who would do the soundtrack?
~ It would definitely be dramatic (especially my teenage years). Sad in the beginning, but happy by the end. August Emerson or Thomas Dekker would play me. I picked them because they’re both hot and on the dark, feminine side. Depeche Mode would do the soundtrack.
7.) What’s your one most treasured article of clothing?
~ My eight inch Demonia platform boots, complete with crystal, lace and stud embellishments by yours truly.
8.) What is your theme song?
~ Right now, “I Blame Myself” by Sky Ferreira.
9.) If your reflection stepped out of the mirror, what would you do?
~ I would have a party with my new twin.
10.) Do you have any nicknames? How did you get them?
~ My family calls me Possum because I would always pretend to be asleep as a child. My other nicknames are too inappropriate to share. lol
11.) What does V.F.D. stand for?
~ Very Freaky Dude. That’s me!
And now for Miss Moogle’s questions:
1.) Do you have any pets?
~ One big, fluffy white cat named Ozzy.
2.) Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
~ Cat Post-it holder, Ouija wallet and a handmade pinwheel.
3.) What’s the weather like right now?
~ 75°F and sunny. Wish I wasn’t working!
4.) Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
~ Yes and never. I suck at parking, but I’m a good driver.
5.) What time did you wake up this morning?
~ 6:45am. Not okay.
6.) When was the last time you showered?
~ This morning.
7.) What was the last movie you saw?
~ Autumn Wanderer.
8.) What does your last text message say?
~ Haha damn straight! – from my bestie lol
9.) What’s your ringtone?
~ My phone’s always on silent or vibrate.
10.) Have you ever been to a different country?
~ Canada, if that counts.
11.) Do you like sushi?
~ Never tried it!
Here are my blog nominations for the Liebster Award:
I haven’t seen posts from some of you in quite some time, so I’m hoping to wrangle you back to the blog world!
And here are my questions if you want to partake in answering them:
1.) What prompted you to start blogging in the first place?
2.) If you went to a psychiatrist, what would he/she say you suffer from?
3.) Who would you hate to see naked?
4.) What household chore have you never done?
5.) What is your favorite movie line or scene?
6.) If you had to dispose of a dead body, how would you do it?
7.) Do you have a place where you like to go and think? If so, where?
8.) To what would you like to devote more time?
9.) What is your favorite store to shop at?
10.) What is the wildest thing you would ever consider doing to your hair?
11.) What is the best quality you possess?
I can’t wait to see everyone’s answers!